5.04.2018

Friday Favorites {Hello, May}

Happy Friday!
Today I'm linking up with Friday Favorites!
 Hosted by: Andrea, Erika & Narci


{ONE}
This is my FAVORITE Meme!

JT is the best....even in the 90s when he had bleached ramen noodle hair. 
Here is the song that inspired it:


For all of you who love the Justin Timberlake "It's gonna be May" meme. You need to watch this interview that he did last year. 



Ahhh....so great!!!

{TWO}
I’m not a fan of Le croix. But I do LOVE this sparkling water/juice that I found at Trader Joe’s.
It's my new Favorite Sparkling water! This is the only flavor I have tried....can't wait to try more! So refreshing!
{THREE}
Pink Starburst are my Favorite.....and guess what?!?!
All Pink Limited Edition is BACK!
If you can find them in stores,  you can also buy them by the bag HERE.
I may or may not have bought several bags ;)


{FOUR}
Earlier this week, I posted my Amazon Prime Favorites that I have purchased in the past couple monts.

What did I ever do before Amazon Prime? I barely go to the store because of Amazon Prime. You can see my favorites HERE.

{FIVE}
Cinco De Mayo is tomorrow!
Here are some of my favorite Mexican dishes/drinks/appetizers.....

  Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas:
(I actually make these in the Instant Pot now...need to update the recipe!)

 Chicken Enchiladas Verde:
We  LOVE Mexican food......stay tuned for my Chicken Enchiladas recipe. Coming Soon!
 {SIX}
 I wanted to let you know about my Rodan + Fields special for the month of May.
$20 cash back, 10% off your order, Free Shipping & Free Essentials item for all new preferred customers.
I love our Essentials items....you get your choice of our Daily Body Moisturizer, SPF 30 Body Sunscreen, SPF 25 Lip Shield or our AMAZING Sunless Tanner.....which sells out every Spring/Summer....get yours now before it's too late!

 You can take this quick 6 question survey to find out what products are best for your skin {HERE}
All our products come with a 60 day empty bottle 100% money back guarantee. 
You have nothing to lose...what are you waiting for?
I would love to help you get started!
 
{SEVEN}
 I think Teachers have one of the hardest jobs out there and as a parent (who is ALSO a teacher) I want to make sure my kids teachers KNOW how much I appreciate them :)
I like giving little goodies to my kids teachers throughout the year (and giving them THIS questionnaire at the beginning of the school year is super helpful)
Need some Teacher Appreciation Ideas?

Here are some other free printables that I have on my blog that would be perfect for Teacher Appreciation and/or End of the School Year Gifts!

Dinner is on Us:



Free Printable {HERE}

Cupcakes in a Mason Jar + Free Printable:


{HERE}

I'm so lucky to have a teacher like you Printable (I add a gift card to this)


{HERE}


Thank you for being my Teacher (Cookie in a CD Sleeve with gift card)



{HERE}
Thanks a latte for all you do:

Get the printable {HERE}
I love this idea because this is what is inside the box....my favorite Anthro mug & coffee gift cards :)


Thanks for helping me bloom printable:

{HERE}

The World Needs S'more Teachers like You Printable


Printable {HERE}



 S'mores Bar Recipe {HERE}

In the Cookie of Life, Teachers are the Chocolate Chips:


Free Printable {HERE
How Sweet it is to be taught by you:

Free Printable {HERE}
So, there you have it.
Several easy (& cheap!) gifts you can give the teachers/coaches/office staff in your life as a way of saying Thank You. These work for Teacher Appreciation Week, End of the School Year or Just Because!
And, the beauty of these gifts is that you could always attach a $5 or $10 giftcard to any of these treats (if you want to) 
Trust me, as teachers, we ALWAYS love gift cards :)
Happy {almost} Teacher Appreciation Week to all my fellow teachers out there!
Keep up the good work!
It's almost Summer....we can do it!!
Hope some of these ideas are useful to you :) 
{EIGHT}
 These pajamas....so comfy & cute and under $20!
They are SO soft. Perfect for Summer! I got them a month ago & love them!

{NINE}
Girl Scouts has been one of Kate's favorite activities. Last weekend her troop "bridged" and finished their time as Girl Scouts.
 
They joined hundreds of Girl Scouts from across the country and walked across the Golden Gate Bridge as a symbol of bridging. Such a cool experience!

{TEN} 
My Instant Pot is my very favorite kitchen appliance. I use it at least twice a week.
A couple weeks ago, I got some Instant Pot decals!
 Yes, I am aware that this brings to to a whole new level of Instant Pot Nerdiness.
 The first decal is from HERE & the Unplug me one is from HERE.

So, there you have it...some May favorites!
Hope you have a great weekend & a fun Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

  1. That JT meme is the best. Thanks for the Cinco de mayo recipes and teacher gift ideas, we have used several of them. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same print pajamas a week ago but in a different style. LOVE them! SO soft! Only bummer is I didn’t read the dry directions and put them in the dryer. :/They didn’t shrink, but don’t look like new-whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel! After I saw this post and the Spindrift water (because I've tried LaCroix too and I'm just not a fan) I bought the Raspberry-Lime flavor. I like it ok...still not a total convert, but working on it. It's def better than LaCroix. Have you seen it at Safeway? It's a much better deal than TJ's (and I love me some TJ's). Just wanted to share. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp cell number  +2347012841542 Website (https://emutemple.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin