5.17.2017

Loving Lately // May 2017

It's time for another round of Loving Lately!
I am going to do this once a month & they have a color theme.
January was gray, February was pink and March was green and for April the color theme was  yellow/gold! May is coral!

Here is this month's Loving Lately....

// ONE //

It's Peony season!!!!
 Thank you Trader Joes for having the best peony selection!
I love the coral ones the best because they start off bright and then fade as they open up.
So pretty!


// TWO //

I am LOVING this bathing suit cover up:
 All my bathing suit coverups are black, so I am excited to add this fun coverup to the rotation this summer! 

// THREE //

Coral looks so great on Claire.
 
She got that swimsuit last year and the color looks so good on her, that the Easter Bunny brought her this Fruit tankini for this summer.

And, it comes with a super cute swim skirt.
You can get it HERE

 // FOUR //

We have a few weddings coming up and I am loving this off the shoulder dress:

 HERE 

It comes in 6 colors, but I am really loving the coral.


I also like this one:

HERE
Decisions, decisions.
Which one do you like better?



// FIVE //
Our May Rodan + Fields Special is a good one!
$20 cash back, 10% off your order, FREE shipping and a FREE essentials item!



I love our Essentials items....you get your choice of our Daily Body Moisturizer, SPF 30 Body Sunscreen, SPF 25 Lip Shield or our AMAZING Sunless Tanner.....which sells out every Spring/Summer....get yours now before it's too late!
 We have products for all skin types....anti aging, sun damage, acne & sensitive skin.

Find out what products are best for your skin HERE
 For all customers (current and new) who order a regimen this month, you also get a free sample of our newest product...Active Hydration Serum.
Rodan +Fields invented a new molecule for our newest product that just launched.
The research and innovation that R+F is pioneering is nothing short of mind blowing!
You are going to want this magical solution to dry, aging skin...
Introducing Active Hydration Serum!!!

  200% more hydration on the FIRST try.
  30% Glycerin bound to Hyaluronic Acid.
  SELF ADJUSTING to YOUR skin type.
 

Why should you care? Because hydrating your skin is key!!!
 Do you know the difference between Hydration vs. Moisturization
Hydration ADDS water to the skin. Moisturizing creates a barrier to seal in what is already there.
Think of hydration for your skin like a water balloon.
The full water balloon is smooth has no wrinkles in it, while one that is partially full - or dehydrated - is saggy and wrinkled. That's what your cells do.

What if there was something that was clinically proven to increase the hydration level of your skin by 200% in its first use so your skin was plump and smooth, and fine lines and signs of aging significantly diminished?
It can be used regardless of your skin condition....even oily, acne prone, sensitive, skin with rosacea.
It just launched to customers on Tuesday! 
Just like these Before & After photos, Reverse has gotten rid of my sun damage &  pregnancy melasma.
 I am also loving lash boost as well.
 I am also loving the fact that 1 tube of Lash boost has lasted me over 5 months!!!!!
  Email me to place an order or if you have questions!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com
 
// SIX //
 
 We have another heat wave coming up & summer is almost here, so that means Watermelon Salsa.
I LOVE this recipe....it is a summer staple for us.


// SEVEN //
Speaking of Watermelon...I also love Watermelon Daiquiri's:



 // EIGHT //
I am LOVING this Nail polish color.
It has been my go-to during the Summer months for the past couple years.

It's the perfect coral color...I just love it!


// NINE //

How cute are these Kate Spade Notebooks?

There is also a matching notecard set

HERE

Seriously, SO cute!


// TEN //

How cute is this shirt from my May Stitch Fix


It looks more orange in this photo, but in person it is a perfect coral color.
It arrived a couple weeks ago & I kept this and 1 other shirt from my May fix.

 It has dolman style sleeves and it's so comfy!
I have been doing Stitch Fix every month for the past 3 years. It's so fun...it's like Christmas morning each time a box arrives. I usually keep 1 or 2 things per box. You don't have to get them each month, you can do every other month or every 4 months, etc. I seriously love it...I don't have time to go shopping and I don't want to take my kids shopping, so I rely on Stitch Fix and online shopping. I don't even know the last time I went to the mall!

So, there you have it....some lovely coral things I have been Loving Lately.
What have you been Loving Lately?

6 comments:

  1. Such a good list! Love all the watermelon inspiration, and peonies are one of my favorite flowers!!! Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coral everything! I vote the first dress for you! My friend at school is now hooked on your blog too, and we were discussing the Instant Pot. Mine just came in the mail last night, and I'm a little intimidated. Do you have any suggestions for a first dish to try? I've been pinning away but any suggestions on great resources is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the coral!!! That watermelon salsa looks divine!!! I need to go to TJ's anyway and now I just might have to pick up some peonies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mango salsa it is my favorite but the watermelon salsa sounds so good I may have to have it next time instead of mango.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! The coverup and dresses are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is really great! the video, the images and the description within really catches my attention. I’d love to hear and read more of your articles soon. So far, I have enough for now. More power to you and god bless.

    Kids Clothes Online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin