11.18.2016

Friday Favorites {Thankful Edition}

Happy Friday!
Today I'm linking up with Friday Favorites!
Hosted by: AndreaErika & Narci


I am SO happy it's Friday because it's our last day of school and then we have all week off for Thanksgiving Break!
If you need me next week, I will be in my pj's most days :)



{ONE}
Family Photos are my favorite. Monika took them 2 weeks ago....she has taken our family photos every Fall since Luke was born. The past 3 years, her oldest daughter has come and taken a video of our photo shoot. It's one of my favorite things about the photo shoot. 
Here is a behind the scenes picture of the photo shoot.  I can't wait to get the pictures back. She has sent me some sneaks & I love them so far!
As you can tell our colors where navy & gray.

{TWO}
Speaking of our family photo shoot, THIS is the sweater I wore.
 It is reasonably priced for cashmere! It is SO soft & cozy. I want to wear it everyday.
It comes in 14 colors. I am tempted to get another one. It is a perfect sweater!

{THREE}
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year.
I have a firm "No Christmas anything before Thanksgiving rule"
I am so excited for next Thursday....Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals of the year. 
Turkey, stuffing, baked corn, brussels sprouts cranberry sauce, Pumpkin Cheesecake....I LOVE it ALL!

{FOUR}
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is one of my favorite movies. 
We watch it several times every November.
We are going to watch it tonight for our Friday Night Pizza Night & Movie Night!

{FIVE}
One of the traditions I do for our kids teachers & our neighbors for Thanksgiving is make them pumpkin bread with a little printable I made:

You can find the printable & recipe {HERE}


{SIX}
Girls weekends are my favorite!
This past weekend, myself and some of the other Level 5 leaders on our team had an incentive trip for girls on our team. We took the girls who earned it to a beach house near Santa Cruz for the weekend. It was a blast!

 The Beach House was so nice!
 And, great views of the ocean:
 Such a fun group of girls!
This is Angie, she was the winner from my team. She lives in Michigan started reading my blog years ago & then joined my R+F team 1.5 years ago. 
Thankful that my blog & RF has brought us together!
It was such a relaxing weekend which gorgeous weather.
 It was such a fun weekend spoiling & pampering the girls who earned the trip. If you are looking for something like Rodan + Fields....that you can do in very part time hours, I would love to chat with you more about it & have you on our amazing team!
Send me an email!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

{SEVEN}
San Francisco is one of my favorite cities.....I am so thankful to live in the Bay Area. 
Angie stayed an extra day & I got to show her around SF before she went back to Michigan.
Our first stop was The Painted Ladies....if you are a Full House fan, you will recognize them from the opening credits :)

We also drove over the Golden Gate Bridge, 
 Went down Lomard Street, 
Went through North Beach (little Italy) Chinatown & Union Square!
It was such a fun day!

{EIGHT}
LASH BOOST is HERE & I am OBSESSED!
Incredible before and after pics continue to roll in. Yes, it works! Yes, you will be amazed! 
CONDITION, MOISTURIZE, and NOURISH YOUR NATURAL lashes with Lash Boost and you will have longer-looking, darker-looking, and thicker-looking lashes! 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your $ back! 

Grab your own 2-3 months supply of Lash Boost, a FREE mini-eye cream (the BEST!), and a FREE lash bag as a part of our Holiday Bundle!

If you start Lash Boost this month will give you HOLIDAY-ready lashes, just in time for those December photos and events! 
I have been using it for almost 4 weeks and I am loving my results..I can't wait to share my Before & Afters!
Email me to place an order!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

Last boost also comes with a 60 day, empty bottle, 100% money back guarantee!

{NINE}
I have talked about the Instant Pot before & it really is my new favorite kitchen appliance.
 It is way better than a crock pot because it can slow cook food, but it is also a pressure cooker. I can cook some of my slow cooker meals in the Instant Pot in under an hour! You need one in your life.

{TEN}
As you know, college football is my favorite.
My Buffs are ranked 10th in the country right now!!!
We haven't been good in over 10 years, so the fact that we are #10 right now is AMAZING.
We have a big game tomorrow against Washington State (my aunt & my grandpa's alma mater)
It feels so good to have a winning season again....it's been YEARS of agony!
Buffs 4 Life!

Happy Friday & Hope you have a great weekend!
Go Buffs :)

7 comments:

  1. I want to move to Cali and just hang out with you all the time :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to know where those pink sequin house shoes are from in the pictures of you guys in the pj pants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an avid Penn State fan....I feel your pain and we are ranked 8th right now! So my joy and elation has been high high high! I just pray each Saturday that the good times continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Coug fan that was a rough game to watch! Have a great week off with your family. We get out early on Wednesday so this is a nice short week but I would love the week off. Thanksgiving if one of my favorite days of the year as well and I don't decorate until after Thanksgiving either. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a girls weekend! Looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin