6.11.2014

10 on 10 :: June 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month! 

{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button
I can't tell you how happy I am that it is June 10th. 
That means school is almost out for Summer!!
2 more days!

Here is a snapshot of our 10th.
8:00 am {Packing}
 Only 1 more day of packing lunches!!!
9:00 am {Organizing}
Textbooks are being turned in today! Feels so good to get everything collected & wrapped up.
10:00 am {Grading}
Gave my end of the year math test on Friday. Part open response, part mulitple choice. 
 11:00 am {Submitting}
 Entered & submitted my grades! 2 full days before they were due. First time in 10 years of teaching that I have been done with my grades this early!
12:00 {Eating}
Lunch. I am addicted to this Acai bowl place in our town. 2nd time I have gotten lunch there in the last 2 weeks. YUM!
 1:00 pm {Shopping}
 Luke & I headed to Anthropologie to pick up some mugs for the girls teachers. 
I am doing THIS as their end of the year present just like last year.
 Click {HERE} for the free printable!
I had plans of making a new printable & giving a different present, but never had the time this week, so I am saving that idea for next year's teachers!

2:00 {Admiring}
Hydrangeas in my front yard. Love them! This one is half blue, half lavender.
 3:00 pm {Waiting}
Poor Luke. He lived in his stroller & car seat most afternoons while we waited for the girls to get out of school. He is such a trooper.
 4:00 pm {Practicing}
Swim team practice! They worked on diving today. First official swim meet is this Saturday!
 5:00 pm {Snacking}
Our neighbors organized an impromptu Pool Party BBQ, so I threw together a cheese & cracker plate to take over. I love snacking on cheese & crackers. This has 3 of my favorite cheeses....Brie, Herbed Goat Cheese & Apricot Stinton. YUM.
6:00 pm {Swimming}
At our nextdoor neighbors house at the BBQ. Love these impromptu get togethers celebrating the end of the school year and cooling off with the hot weather we have had.
 So, there you have it! A sneak peek of our June 10th.
It's been a crazy last few weeks of school.
Happy {almost} summer!

4 comments:

  1. We are already out of school for summer and I actually forgot to participate in 10 on 10 because I didn't know that Tuesday was the 10th. I guess we don't keep track of the date when we have nothing on our calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are almost there! The last few days are always exciting.
    Don't you just love the mugs at anthropologie? Lucky teachers. :)
    Love your hydrangeas! They are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you did the picture for each hour this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Meant to add in have a HAPPY SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin