12.18.2011

Water for Christmas and A Winner!

Can you believe it?
We built another well!!!
$5,130 raised in a week.
Lives will forever be changed because of YOUR donations!!!!
AMAZING.
Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!
I have to admit, I wasn't sure we were going to pull it off again this year.
After the first day, I wasn't very optimistic. And, by Friday we hadn't even reached half our goal.
But God had a plan & he surprised us once again & moved in Big ways.
The donations came flooding in this weekend & by 7 pm tonight, the well was fully funded.
I am humbled, I am in awe. Lives Changed. To God be the Glory!

Did you know that Project 320 was named because of the verse Ephesians 3:20?
"Now glory be to God! By HIS mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope."

This verse spoke SO loudly to us this year.
Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts for joining in with us this year!
Thank You for Giving water this Christmas.

And, I have a winner for my bundle!!!
Congrats, Jonnique!

I want to leave you all with the 2011 Advent Conspiracy Video
(turn on your volume)

[AC] Promo 2011 - International Justice Mission from Advent Conspiracy on Vimeo.



Make these last 6 days of the Christmas Season count.....
Spend Less on Christmas.
Give more Presence.
Love like Jesus.

9 comments:

  1. I, too, was doubtful. It just didn't look like many people were donating this year. I was so excited when I checked the page this morning! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! but there are not "6 days of Christmas Season left!"

    "as i tell you every year... "Christmas Season" starts on the 25th... and ends twelve days later...

    Haha, so you better leave up the decorations this year...

    ;)

    B

    Way to go Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! My church has a few churches in Africa that we sponsor. I think we have built 2 water wells. There is also a really great non-profit organization at my church called Kairos Jewelry. The woman in Africa make the beads for the jewelry for their income so they do not have to sell their body's for income. With every piece of jewelry bought a mosquito net is bought and give to a family in Ghana, Africa. http://www.kairosjewelry.blogspot.com/ The bracelets are just beautiful and have so much meaning to them. http://www.kairos10.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord for water and winning the Birthday bundle!!! JoJo's 1st Birthday is in May!!! I definitely want to support every year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this information, I think it will be useful for me in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very useful information for me. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin