12.10.2011

10 on 10 :: December 2011

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Happy 10th! Can you believe Christmas is in 15 days? So exciting!
We are finally getting chilly weather here in Nor Cal.
That means footie pj's and frost on the grass. The girls loved checking out the frost on the grass this morning.
Coffee in my Christmas mug on a Saturday morning. Love this time of year.
A little Christmas craft I am working on....yeah for glitter!
Mid morning, I headed 2 hours north to Chico with my mom and sisters for my cousin's baby shower, so here is a picture of Highway 5. Good times.
We got to Chico about 30 minutes before the shower started, so we went to Peet's coffee & walked around downtown Chico. All the light posts downtown were decorated as candy canes.
Christine's cute baby bump. Only 5 more weeks until Baby Marissa arrives!
Presents. Lots and lots and lots of presents (there were 50 people at the shower!) That baby girl is hooked up with all kinds of cute stuff!
Look how cute these mini cakes are! They were SO good. I am not a big cake fan, but these were to die for. Lemony & delicious.
Me with my sisters, mom & Aunt Patty:
A beautiful sunset as we headed back home:
3 hours later and I am Home Sweet Home and relaxing by my Christmas tree in my pj's.
It has been a fun day, but a long day. Kevin had strep throat this week & I am fighting off a sore throat, hoping I don't get sick!
I am ready to snuggle up in bed and watch a Christmas movie!
ten on ten button small
Hope you had a great 10th and don't forget to check back here on Monday for a Project 320 raffle & giveaway!

13 comments:

  1. I love your set...as always. The girls in their jammies is my favorite.

    Okay. This is weird, but I recently read that xylitol can help fend of strep. Maybe pick up some gum and see if it works. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Those jammies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually remembered my ten on 10 today, but now I just have to get them off my camera and on my blog :)

    I can't believe how small her belly is for being due in 5 weeks! I'm due in 5 weeks and I'm twice her size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great photos. I love the first one...your girls are almost the same size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the candy cane light posts! and great pic of your tree....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made red and green glitter clothespins yesterday too! I wonder if we're working on the same craft?

    Love the pic of the girls looking out the door, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a sucker for kids in their jammies. The 1st pic is adorable. I love the clothes pin craft idea, but I'm a glitter phobe. It was terrible when I taught 1st grade. : ) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of pictures. I love footed pajamas :) That baby bump is simply adorable. Looks like she received a ton of gifts...very nice. I'm not a cake fan either but I would have had to try one of those cuties :) Have a wonderful week Mel. Ooh, and I tagged you in a post I did on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture of your little girls looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know she's on her tip toes but Claire is getting so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, that first picture is too sweet!!
    praying your throat feels better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your 10 on 10 posts! Beautiful photos like ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures! Footie pjs are the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin